216 pages - 2009 - Used, good condition
As part of the Bulletin of the Russian Aviation, Volume 48, No. 180 depicts some of the old and modern military aircraft built and flown by the Soviet Union, then the Russian Federation.
|Book cover finish
||Wire - O binding
||Numbered copy ( Volume 48, No. 180 ), Reprint
||Used, good condition
|Number of pages
|Collection / Series
||Bulletin of the RUSSIAN AVIATION
||22 x 30 x 2 cm
||Nigel A. Eastaway
Volume 48, No. 180 ( published in December 2009 ) is a remaining issue of the Bulletin of the RUSSIAN AVIATION ( Research Group of Air - Britain ), which was sold many months ago :
Here is the table of contents :
- Chetvyerikov MDR - 6 ( by Nikolay Yakubovich ).
- MiG I - 250 ( by Yevgeni Arsen'yev ).
- Iluushins torpedo aircraft ( by Miroslav Morozov ).
- Sukhoi Su - Z ( Dmitri Khazanov ).
- Sukhoi Su - 6 ( by Vladimir Perov and Alexander Medved ).
- Polikorpov U - 2 ( by Vladimir Ivanov, Andrey Korshunov, Vladimir Perov and Oleg Rastrenin ).
- Yakovlev Yak - 9 ( Dmitri Khazanov ).
- Yakovlev Yak - 38 ( Vadim Abidin ).
- Slavonic - British Air Corps ( by Viktor Kulikov ).