Falcon 900B ( CD 01 ). Très belle maquette en résine d'un Dassault Mystère. Exceptionnal resin crafted model of a Dassault Mystère - Falcon 900B ( CD 01, 21st Squadron, 15th Air Transport Wing, Belgian Air Component ). Provided with its display stand in wood, this is a superb
||Aircraft ( 24.55 x 26.2 x 8.5 cm ), Display stand ( 8.8 x 13.5 x 9.4 cm ), Belgian Air Force's decals on both sides of the fuselage are damaged, Scratch on the belly ( next to the dipslay stand's first insertion hole ), Dark blue painted line slightly scratched on the nose, on the port side ( between the third and the fourth window ) and on the starboard side ( below the cockpit ), The upper part of the fuselage has yellowed with age
||24.55 x 26.2 x 15.1 cm
||Belgian Air Component
Today, we offer for sale this superb resin crafted model of a Dassault Mystère - Falcon 900B ( CD 01 ) with its display stand. The aircraft ( 24.55 x 26.2 x 8.5 centimetres ) bears the markings of the 21st Squadron, which is attached to the 15th Air Transport Wing of the Belgian Air Force ( present - day Belgian Air Component ).
Even though the upper part of the fuselage has yellowed with age, the Belgian Air Force's decals on both sides of the fuselage are damaged, a scratch appears on the belly ( next to the dipslay stand's first insertion hole ) and the dark blue painted line is slightly scratched on three different places ( nose, between the third and the fourth window on port side, below the cockpit on starboard side ), nevertheless, the very model is still in very good condition.
The aircraft can be either fixed or separated from the display stand ( 8.8 x 13.5 x 9.4 centimetres ) as well. Indeed, there are two insertion holes on the belly, so, the two metal rods on the display stand can be slipped into them.
Here are the details that appear on the main body and both wings as well :
- a Sioux chief's head ( the 15th Wing's emblem ) between the doorway and the first window ( on port side only ).
- the mention BELGIAN AIR FORCE above the windows ( between the first and the fifth ).
- the coat of arms of Belgium - used by Albert I, Léopold III, Baudouin I, Albert II and Philippe I ( 1921 - 2019 ) - appears on the tail engine, as well as the registration ( beneath the ailerons ).
- the Belgian national flag on the vertical stabilizer.
- the Belgian cockade on the upper part, right in the middle of both wings.
( sources : Wikipedia, www.cavok-aviation-photos.net/Melsbroek2002.html, www.belgian-wings.be )