This revised edition contains over 5.000 terms used by air traffic controllers, pilots, cabin crew, maintenance crews, ground staff and other airline personnel. Designed for those specialising in aviation and related industries.
|Book cover finish
||Reprint of the Second edition
||VG like NEW
|Number of pages
||2007 - First edition published in 1999 by Peter Collin Publishing as Dictionary of Aeronautical English. Second edition published in 2005 by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
||12.9 x 19.8 x 1.7 cm
||A&C Black Publishers
Over 5,500 terms used by air traffic controllers, pilots, cabin crew, maintenance crews, ground staff and other airline personnel. Designed for students of English specialising in aviation and related industries, including trainee pilots, maintenance engineers and other professionals.
• Terms explained in clear, simple English
• Phonetic pronunciation for all main entries
• Examples and quotations from journals and magazines show words used in context
• Encyclopedic comments expand on more complex terms
• Ideal for all those studying English used in aviation