Club Europe's luggage tag - Undated - Used, good condition
Still in good condition, this is a Club Europe's luggage tag provided by British Airways.
||Slightly damaged on the right edge, British Airways' Coat of Arms ( reverse )
||Used, good condition
||4.6 x 16.2 cm
Today, we offer for sale this Club Europe's luggage tag provided by British Airways. If the airline's name, the class service and two other mentions ( M 462 and OK 898 ) appear on the front, on the reverse, on the other hand, appear British Airways' Coat of Arms. Although it is slightly damaged on the right edge, nevertheless, this very tag remains in good condition anyway.
What does British Airways Club Europe mean ?
The Club Europe cabin is situated at the front of the plane. We keep the middle seat free so you can always enjoy a guaranteed window or aisle seat and more personal space for working and relaxing.
See Club Europe at a glance :
- Access to comfortable departures lounges*.
- Dedicated check - in desks* and priority boarding.
- More personal space on board to work or relax.
- Complimentary food and drinks.
- Larger baggage allowance than Euro Traveller.
- More Avios and Tier Points.
( source : www.britishairways.com )