152 pages - 1968 - Used, good condition
Illustrated with drawings and photographs, those three issues of ARCHIV magazine provide valuable articles about German aircraft and airmen during the Second World War.
|Book cover finish
||First edition, Insert ( Vol. 3, No. 9 ), Original edition ( O.E. or Or.E )
||Used, good condition
|Number of pages
|Collection / Series
||21 x 26 x 1 cm
||Gruppe - 66
||CMK Publications Ltd.
ARCHIV was a magazine published each quarter for Gruppe - 66, the International Society of German Aviation Historians. As a non - profit and non - political organisation, the purpose of the Society was to unite people from all parts of the world who shared the common interest of German aviation.
The three issues presented here are part of Volume 3 :
No. 9 THE RISE & DEMISE OF THE PULSE JET
( January - March 1968 )
- The rise and demise of the pulse jet ( Anthony L. Kay ).
- The Eagle strikes.
- Book reviews.
- The Heinkel He 177 ( Alfred Price and Richerd Smith ).
- Messerschmitt Me 163 " Komet " in the U.K. ( Kenneth S. West ).
No. 10 The Arado 234
( April - June 1968 )
- The Arado Ar 234 ( J. Richard Smith, with drawings by E.J. Creek ).
- Jagdeschwader 27 Afrika ( Ian Primmer ).
- Walther Dahl - Jagdflieger ( Ian Primmer ).
- German A/c landed / crashed in Sweden WWII ( Bo Widfeldt ).
- German aeronautical terms ( P.S. Leaman ).
- Book Reviews.
No. 11 FOCKE ACHGELIS Fa 223 DRACHE
( July - September 1968 )
- Focke Achgelis Fa 223 ( Bill Conway ).
- Arado Ar 234 ( Part II, J. Richard Smith ).
- German A/c landed / crashed in Sweden WWII ( Part II, Bo Widfeldt ).