Falcon 20 ( CM - 02 ) - Undated - Used, very good condition
Provided with its display stand, this is a superb resin crafted model of a Dassault Mystère - Falcon 20 ( CM - 02, 21st Squadron, 15th Air Transport Wing, Belgian Air Component ).
||Aircraft ( 24 x 26.6 x 6.26 cm ), Display stand ( 9.66 x 11.56 x 11 cm ), Dark blue painted line slightly scratched on the nose
||Used, very good condition
|24 x 26.6 x 15.39 cm
|Belgian Air Component
Today, we offer for sale this magnificent resin crafted model of a Dassault Mystère - Falcon 20 ( CM - 01 ) with its display stand. The aircraft ( 24 x 26.6 x 6.26 centimetres ) bears the markings of the 21st Squadron, which is attached to the 15th Air Transport Wing of the Belgian Air Force ( present - day Belgian Air Component ).
Even though the dark blue painted line is slightly scratched on the nose, nevertheless, the very model is still in very good condition. The aircraft can be either fixed or separated from the display stand ( 9.66 x 11.56 x 11 centimetres ) as well. Indeed, there are two insertion holes on the belly, so, the two metal rods on the display stand can be slipped into them.
Here are the details that appear on the main body and both wings as well :
- a Sioux chief's head ( the 15th Wing's emblem ) between the doorway and the first window ( on port side only ).
- the mention BELGIAN AIR FORCE just beneath the emblem and the first window ( on port side only ).
- the emblem of the Belgian Air Force on the outer part of both engine.
- the coat of arms of Belgium - used by Albert I, Léopold III, Baudouin I, Albert II and Philippe I ( 1921 - 2019 ) - appears on the vertical stabilizer, as well as the registration ( beneath the ailerons ).
- the emblem of the Belgian Armed Forces on upper part of the vertical stabilizer.
- the Belgian cockade on the upper part, right in the middle of both wings.
( sources : Wikipedia, www.cavok-aviation-photos.net/Melsbroek2002.html )