Embraer ERJ - 135LR scale resin model ( CE - 01 ) with its display stand ( 21st Squadron, 15th Air Transport Wing, Belgian Air Component )
Prix régulier 200,00 € TTC 6%
|Special features||Aircraft ( 28.3 x 36.2 x 9 cm ), Display stand ( 12.025 x 20.5 x 15.6 cm ), Silver painted rear tip slightly scratched on the starboard side|
|Condition||Used, mint condition|
|Measurements||28.3 x 36.2 x 20.85 cm|
|User||Belgian Air Component|
Today, we offer for sale this beautiful scale resin model of an Embraer ERJ - 135LR ( CE - 01 ) with its display stand. The aircraft ( 28.3 x 36.2 x 9 centimetres ) bears the markings of the 21st Squadron, which is attached to the 15th Air Transport Wing of the Belgian Air Force ( present - day Belgian Air Component ). Even though the silver painted rear tip is slightly scratched on the starboard side, nevertheless, the very model is still in mint condition. The aircraft can be either fixed or separated from the display stand ( 12.025 x 20.5 x 15.6 centimetres ) as well. Indeed, there are two insertion holes on the belly, so, the two metal rods on the display stand can be slipped into them.
Here are the details that appear on the main body, both wings and the display stand as well :
- A Sioux chief's head ( the 15th Wing's emblem ) between the cockpit and the first doorway ( on port side only ).
- The mention ERJ 135 between the cockpit and the first doorway, just below the dark blue painted lines.
- The mention BELGIAN AIR FORCE next to the first doorway, just beneath the first two windows ( on port side only ).
- The emblem of the Belgian Air Force on the outer part of both engines.
- The coat of arms of Belgium ( greater version ) appears on the vertical stabilizer, as well as the registration and the Belgian national flag above.
- The Belgian cockade on both the upper and the lower parts.
- A brass plate, which is a bit askew, bears the following information :
Belgian Air Force
A little History :
In order to replace eight ageing liaison aircraft ( five Fairchild Aerospace SA226 - T Merlin IIIAs and three Hawker Siddeley HS 748s ) four Embraer Regional Jets ( ERJ ) were purchase in two different types : the ERJ - 135 ( 37 passengers capacity ) and the ERJ - 145 ( 50 passengers capacity ). They were primarily used for liaison flights within Europe and were retired from Belgian Air Component service at the end of 2020.
First registered as PT - SUU, CE - 01 ( C / N : 145449 ) entered service in June 2001 with the 21st Squadron, attached to the 15th Air Transport Wing of the Belgian Air Force ( present - day Belgian Air Component ). The aircraft was withdrawn from service on December 23rd, 2020, and subsequently stored at Amelia Tech ( Groupe Regourd Aviation ), Saint - Brieuc - Armor Airport ( Trémusson, Côtes - d'Armor, France ).
* It should be the letter J instead of the letter B.
( sources : Wikipedia, www.belgian-wings.be, www.airfleets.fr, pro.flyamelia.com )
The biography will be soon available.